Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010 - #2

I went to the hopital to visit Allix. I have wanted to be with her so much lately. She was awake when I came in. I was so so happy. They have turned down the sedation, and she was responding with nods. I showed her a couple of pictures of Luke. She smiled. She is still very sick, but I enjoyed this moment. Everyone thanks for your loving messages and prayers.

Luke is home and gets his bandages changed daily (not fun) and he waddles like an old man and scratches everywhere. We have to stop so he can scratch. It is so cute. We dose him up with Benadryl, then he sleeps all day. I am not sure which is worse. He just wants to do everything. He is ready to be a kid again mentally, not physically. I have never realized how people stare at his arms and legs with bandages and stuff until we got home. It is wierd being on this end and knowing how that feels. He could care less though.. He is such a strong boy.

-Shari Thrall, Allix's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment