Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010

Update on Allix.. The past few days have been really hard with her. She went in for surgery, and is back on the ventilator, and on two different antibiotics for pneumonia. She is still sedated, agitated at times, and it is hard on Lukee. He does not understand why momma is sleeping. I told him the doctor is gonna fix her. When we pass her room Luke says, "Ssshhhh.. Momma sleeping." Then he says, "Hi momma." It breaks my heart. I cannot wait until they can lay together, hug and kiss, and just spend time together. Luke is doing well, considering.

Lukee and I went out last night to check out the fresh air with Grandpa Thrall, Uncle Chris, Tiler, and Nena. Luke is learning to walk again. He is walking like a duck, but walking. The doctors say kids heal and do so much better than adults. Luke is the perfect example of this. He is so handsome. He is still having pain, but doing better everyday..woo hoo!

Please keep prayers up everyone.


-Shari Thrall, Allix's mom

1 comment:

  1. Kayla..This is truly amazing. Thankyou for all your hard work. It brought tears to my eyes. I promise to share with everyone..xoxoxo.. Allix will also love it. She rally will. I have been keeping a journal of lots of things because she knbows nothing about Lukee. Thankyou Thankyou..xo

    ReplyDelete