Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11, 2010

Thanks to everyone who gave their time, money & support to Allix and Luke's fundraiser. It was such a great day, and I saw people I have not seen in years. Wow, it was awesome. Thank you, thank you. Allix will know of everyone who supported her one day, I promise.
Update.. Sorry to those who have waited for update on Alli and Luke. Allix has been awake for a couple of days and I have been able to talk to her a little here and there. She was unaware of anything until Friday night. She just said, "Mom, it is a blessing I am here." She thought her dog had died. She is back in surgery right now due to intestine trouble. Luke is doing much better. They both are learning to walk again. When the body gets burned everything shuts down. Luke wants his mom, and Allix wants him, so we are anticipating when we can get them together again. I will post when I know more. xoxoxoxo

-Shari Thrall, Allix's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment