Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update

I just wanted to update on Allix and Luke. They are in their new apartment. (still getting organized, and cannot do alot) So many people donated stuff to them. I wished she would have had a bigger gouse becasue she had to turn down items..So many people, so much love. She still has no clue. I have tried to keep a record of people for her journal, and I am making a scrapbook. One day she will want to share with her kids, husband, and even grand kids. Thank you to everyone for all your love and support. Allix has only been on Facebook and this Blog one time since she has been home. I think it might be overwhelming to her. I am sure she will come around and be apart of all the people who love her dearly in the future..
I wold like to share what I have seen in Allix and Luke..I have seen this girl who came close to dying a few times in the hospital come home with this atttude that is amazing..She is so so strong..She said Mom..I just want to live. She is healing so well, and mentally positive. (although herbody is not so strong, and is loopy alot )I have a picture I took of her the other day. she radiates light. She said to me, that this is her trial, and that it could have been worse, and that she is grateful for it...WOW she is amazing..She goes out, and people stare at her and her gloves and the different things on her..I thought the other day that Allix is used to being the looker, and turning every guys head..This is different for her. I just think people are curious..Luke is a little harder. He wants to be a boy. He has regressed in different ways. He was being potty trained before he was three and the accident. Now he is in diapers again. They said it is to be expected with that, and other things. He is afraid of being alone, and alway says Momma or Grandma dont leave K. It brings tears to my eyes because in the hospital he would wake up constantly and say the same thing to me all night long. He is afraid of being high up. He shakes and is scared. he used to jump, roll, climb, and be a crazy boy. He has Post tramatic stress disorder symptoms, like falling in his sleep, or crying, and thinking things are getting him, and very afraid of te dark..They say kids bounce back better than adults, and I do see him just wanting to be a kid, and ride skateboards, and play, but he also is unable to do all he wants to. He has to wear braces daily to stretch parts of his body, or they will tighten up, and then back to surgery..We do not want to go there...I cannot beleive it has been three months. I cannot remember my live before. it is funny how heavenly father helps u to become stronger, and how we must always trust him..I always knew this, but now I really know this. He is so mindful of them, and he has told me through prayer that miracles would happen, and will continue to happen..Boy was he right..They are miracles..

-Shari Thrall, Allixs mom and Lukee's grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment